Exos FORM II 621 Back Brace
The Exos FORM II 621 compresses the sacroiliac joints, while supporting the back, hip, and legs. Wraparound design is simple to adjust for a comfortable fit and controlled pressure. The pulley system is easy to use, enabling you to fit the tension exactly as you need. Designed with a Diamond2 Grid™ construct for a more durable and longer-wearing brace, this belt delivers support with a low profile design.
Is the Exos FORM II Back Brace or me?
This belt is for SI (sacroiliac) pain and dysfunction and lower back pain and strains. It helps relieve pain resulting from standing or sitting for extended periods of time, while supporting the hips.
- Pulley Lacing System - Provides smooth and uniform compression, allowing you to customize the tension
- Diamond2 Grid Material - Improved durability to prolong use of brace
- Silicone Grip - Prevents the support brace from migrating and 'locks' the hips in place
Nylon, Polyethylene, Polyester, Silicone, Elastic
|Size||Waist Circumference||Height Recommended|
|SM/MD||28" - 50"||≤ 69"|
|LG/XL||51" - 61"||≥ 69"|
- Apply the brace by centering the Rear Panel Section at the midline so that the belt is just above the tailbone.
- Wrap the belt wings in front, approximately 1" (2.5cm) above the widest part of the hips and secure the hook on the front side of you.
- Before tightening the brace, make sure the Rear Panel Section is positioned evenly on both sides of you. In order to achieve optimal comfort and fit, it may be necessary to readjust and reposition the two Belt Wings to the Rear Panel Section.
- To apply compression, grasp the Pull Tab with the thumb and pull away from the body until reaching the desired compression, then secure the Pull Tab to the Belt Wing.