GenuTrain Active Knee Support
If the knee is weak, swollen, painful or recovering from an injury or surgery, Bauerfeind’s GenuTrain® knee support provides relief and stability for the knee joint. It relieves pain and protects the joint without limiting mobility.
The Arthritis Foundation awarded GenuTrain their Ease of Use commendation. Products with this distinction have been tested and proven to make daily tasks easier.
- Three-dimensional Train active knit provides medical grade compression to reduce swelling and promote joint stabilization
- Anatomically contoured design helps the support to stay in place and promotes all-day wearing comfort
- Viscoelastic insert (Omega Pad) surrounds the patella to improve tracking and provide tendon relief
- Softer fabric in hollow of the knee to enhance wearing comfort
- Knit and insert work together to stimulate proprioception
- Ideal for active lifestyle and athletic use
- Can be used on right or left knee
- Ligament insertion degeneration
- Recurrent joint effusion
- Feeling of instability