ManuLoc Rhizo stabilizes the wrist and the carpometacarpal and metacarpophalangeal joints of the thumb. Three anatomically aluminum stays immobilize the wrist in a neutral position, relieving pain, and limiting radial and ulnar movement.
- Immobilizes wrist and thumb in the neutral position
- Thumb immobolizer can be adjusted in length for optimal fit or removed as condition improves
- Breathable, lightweight design with no seams ensures maximum comfort
- Anatomically contoured lateral stays restrict both radial and ulnar movement and can be adjusted if needed
- Wrist metacarpal bar and thumb metacarpal stay immobilize while still allowing range of motion for fingers
- Large Velcro fastenings with integrated stop tab facilitate easy donning and doffing. Straps can be completely released when needed
- Right and left specific for optimal fit