RhizoLoc stabilizes the carpometacarpal and metacarpophalangeal joint of the thumb after injuries to the lateral ligaments, surgery, and in cases of osteoarthritis. The individually shapeable aluminum stay immobilizes the thumb, thereby reducing the stress on the joint.
- Breathable, lightweight design with no seams ensures maximum comfort
- Individually adjustable aluminum bars in combination with the Velcro straps ensure maximum stability of the MCP I
- Velcro fastening with integrated stop tab facilitates easy donning and doffing. Strap can be completely released when needed
- Velcro thumb tab allows adjustable movement restriction of the base of the thumb
- Comes in left and right version for optimal fit
- Skier’s thumb
- Osteoarthritis of the thumb carpometacarpal joint